- EduCardia in a four minutes video!EduCardia in a four minutes video! Our team created the following video where EduCardia is explained in a four minutes video! Hope you enjoy it! September 2023 from 17:00 to 22:00.
- EduCardia participates at the 2023 European Researchers’ Night!EduCardia participates at the 2023 European Researchers’ Night! The European Researchers’ Night is a Europe-wide public event, which displays the diversity of science and its impact on citizens’ daily lives in fun, inspiring ways. This year, the event will take place in 26 countries on Friday 29 September 2023. The European Researchers’ Night aims to The European Researchers’ Night attracts each year more than 1.5 million visitors in Europe and beyond. EduCardia is going to participate at the European Researchers’ Night Associated Event (https://www.ntua.gr/ntuaren/) that is organized at the 29th of September 2023 by the National Technical University of Athens. You… Read more: EduCardia participates at the 2023 European Researchers’ Night!
- Release of the EduCardia Repository with Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) activitiesWe are pleased to announce that the first version of the EduCardia Repository with Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) activities is up and running. The SEL activities repository hosts a set of activities that can be applied to schools to promote the development of social and emotional competencies of students. The activities are targeted to various age groups of students in both primary and secondary education levels. Classification of the SEL activities is provided, based on the core social and emotional competencies that they are targeted to and in accordance with the EmoSocio Emotional Intelligence (EI) model. Through the repository,… Read more: Release of the EduCardia Repository with Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) activities
- Invitation for teachers to participate in the activities of the Erasmus+ EduCardia projectDear members of the educational community, We invite you to express your interest in participating in the actions of the EduCardia project, within the framework of the Erasmus+ program, in primary and secondary school classes during the school year 2023-2024 . The EduCardia project is an Erasmus+ program and it is coordinated by the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens, while the project involves partners from the University of Barcelona (Pedagogical Department), the Cyprus Pedagogical Institute, the University of Suceava (Pedagogical Department) and RIEEB (Red Internacional de Educación Emocional y Bienestar) which is… Read more: Invitation for teachers to participate in the activities of the Erasmus+ EduCardia project
- EduCardia meeting in NicosiaThe 3rd in-person meeting of the EduCardia project took place on the 22nd and 23rd of June 2023 in Nicosia in Cyprus, hosted by the Cyprus Pedagogical Institute (CPI). All the project partners, coming from Greece, Spain, Cyprus and Romania, met together and made joint efforts to keep the EduCardia’s schedule on track. Given that during the upcoming school year (2023-2024) the EduCardia methodology will be applied to schools in all the aforementioned countries, the EduCardia team members work hard to provide all the necessary material and tools to the schools’ community. During our meeting in Nicosia we exchanged information… Read more: EduCardia meeting in Nicosia
- Pilot usage of EmoSociograms in schools across Spain, Greece, Romania and CyprusPilot usage of EmoSociograms in schools across Spain, Greece, Romania and Cyprus We are glad to announce that the pilot usage of EmoSociograms is successfully implemented in various schools across four countries, namely Spain, Greece, Romania and Cyprus. In this pilot usage, teachers from 81 classrooms had the chance to use the online tool to create their groups (set of students) and engage the students to participate by replying to a set of online questionnaires for assessing both social and emotional skills. The participation from teachers and students was very encouraging for continuing our effort for elaborating the EmoSocio Emotional… Read more: Pilot usage of EmoSociograms in schools across Spain, Greece, Romania and Cyprus
- Release of the EmoSociograms Psychometric toolRelease of the EmoSociograms Psychometric tool We are pleased to announce the release of the EmoSociograms psychometric tool, after months of dedicated efforts for its development. EmoSociograms supports assessment of social and emotional skills of students at individual and group level. Our aim was to design a Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) assessment tool that is efficient, user-friendly, and simple to use. You can now easily access it at https://emosociograms.com. In more detail, EmoSociograms is an open-source tool that supports sociometric and emotional intelligence assessment processes. It provides teachers an easy way to register their classroom, select and activate questionnaires… Read more: Release of the EmoSociograms Psychometric tool
- EduCardia meeting in BarcelonaThe 2nd in-person meeting of the EduCardia project took place on the 1st and 2nd of December 2022 in Barcelona, hosted by the University of Barcelona (UB). All the project partners, coming from Greece, Spain, Cyprus and Romania, met together and made joint efforts to keep EduCardia’s schedule on track. Given that we are close to the end of the first year of the EduCardia project, we exchanged information regarding the progress achieved per result of the project, reviewed the current status and set out a timeplan for the upcoming months. We were happy to manage to present and refine… Read more: EduCardia meeting in Barcelona
- EduCardia participates to the 8 TH ENSEC CONFERENCE of Social Emotional Learning and Positive DevelopmentWe are happy to announce that today we have presented EduCardia methodology to the 8th ENSEC Conference of Social Emotional Learning and Positive Development. We have presented the ICT-enabled methodology for assessment and improvement of socioemotional competencies of students based on in-person and online activities. Thanks a lot to the organizers of the European Network for Social and Emotional Competence (ENSEC – https://www.enseceurope.com/) for giving us such an opportunity to spread the word around our project’s objectives and future results.
- EduCardia First face to face meetingThe Erasmus+ project EduCardia was officially launched in February 2022. EduCardia is coordinated by the National Technical University of Athens. It brings together 4 partners from different countries and aims to develop an assessment methodology focusing on assessing and improving socioemotional competencies of students in primary and secondary educational level. The kick-off meeting of the project took place in Athens on June 16 and 17, as a hybrid event. The three-year EduCardia project will produce specific results than include the Specification of the EduCardia assessment methodology (Result 1), the release of the EmoSocio EI Model, including its specification (report), the… Read more: EduCardia First face to face meeting
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. (Project Nº. 2021-1-EL01-KA220-SCH-000032806).